We are a go, a go for launch!
So here we are, Episode 1 of End The Turn with Liz and Dave.
In this first episode we introduce you to what we’re all about, talk about some games we’re playing and then focus on this first topic.
Bad Players – What are they? Why do they exist? Are they really all that bad? How do you manage those players?
Games referenced in the show –
- Onitama by Arcane Wonders – Look for a future review!
- Warhammer Quest by Fantasy Flight Games
- Magic: The Gathering by Wizards Of The Coast
- Dungeon World by Sage Kobold
- Sentinels Of The Multiverse by Greater Than Games – Look for a future review!
- Pandemic by Z-Man Games
- Star Wars : Edge Of The Empire by Fantasy Flight Games
- Dungeons & Dragons by Wizards Of The Coast
- Atomic Robo RPG by Evil Hat Games
- Dead Of Winter by Plaid Hat Games
- Catan / Settlers of Catan
- Carcassonne by Z-Man Games
- Smallworld by Days Of Wonder
- The Resistance by Indie Boards & Cards
- Coup by Indie Boards & Cards
- One Night Ultimate Werewolf by Bezier Games
Other things referenced in the show –
- Scott Nicholson’s video on Board Game Storage
- Besta storage by IKEA
- East Neuk Tabletop Games (ENT) in Anstruther
- Open Roleplaying Community (ORC) in Edinburgh
- Dunfermline Wargames And Roleplaying Fellowship (DWARF) in Dunfermline funnily enough!
- Mike Olson – Game designer and GM of awesome
Let us know what you thought of the show and remember to get in touch!