We dive straight into this episode with no intro.
The topic – What game would you want to have available to you if you were stuck on a Desert Island FOREVER!!!
Throughout the episode we rattle off a lot of names of games. The list below is all of the games we reference and some other stuff.
- Noughts & Crosses – Doesn’t count apparently…
- Dungeons & Dragons 4th Edition
- Eberron Campaign Setting for 4th Edition created by Keith Baker
- Dungeon Crawl Classics by Goodman Games
- Dead Of Winter + Expansion
- Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay (2nd Edition)
- Arkham Horror
- Mansions Of Madness
- Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition
- Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st Edition
- Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Edition
- Pathfinder + Adventure Path
- Advanced Civilisation
- Twilight Imperium
- Once Upon A Time
- Lords Of Waterdeep + Scoundrels Of Skullport
- Terra Mystica
- Carcassonne + Big Box!
- Sentinels Of The Multiverse + Expansions + “Campaign Mode” – Dave will have a review of this out soon!
- (Settlers Of) Catan
- Carcassonne : Hunters & Gatherers (not Barbarians…)
- Carcassonne : Discovery + many more!
- White Dwarf Magazine
- Tiny Epic Galaxies / Harbour (Scott Almes)
- Castle Ravenloft (D&D Adventure System)
- Warhammer Fantasy Kinda Card / Board Game Thing – That’d be this.
- Board Games that can be played Solo even if not designed to be played that way. It was either Board Game King or Cardboard Crusader I was referring to…
- Trambahn – Read Liz’s review here!
- Onitama – Read Dave’s review here!
- Sherlock Holmes : Consulting Detective
- Time Stories
- Fighting Fantasy Game Books
- Lone Wolf Game Books (Android App)
- Tin Man Games – Game Book Adventures
- Super Mario Brothers Game Books – Liz’s childhood!
- 13th Age
- Star Wars RPGs – Current FFG Games and Previous Editions
We even managed to squeeze some Video Games into the list. Although I don’t think those turtles will be generating much electricity…
Phew! That was a lot crammed into 23 minutes…
If we missed your favourite game that you could play FOREVER on a Desert Island or you have any other comments then please let us know through the myriad of options you have to contact us.